Access the eBook Today
Helping you navigate the technology jungle
Written by David Klee, Microsoft MVP and VMware vExpert, and James Green, VMware vExpert, this free ebook discusses how SQL Server and storage interact, complement each other, and potentially compete with each other. It is intended for DBAs and IT professionals who are interested in improving the performance and availability of their organization's SQL Server database.
- The basics of SQL Server and SQL workload characteristics
- Key considerations for storage architecture with regard to SQL Server
- Useful tips for protecting SQL Server from disasters
- Best practices for leveraging flash storage for SQL Server
- How to modernize SQL Server by taking advantage of the latest updates to the platform